Few things are as frustrating as an air conditioning unit on the fritz, especially when you are trying to keep a store at the perfect temperature. One of the most common causes of commercial AC issues is dirty or clogged coils within the unit. Avoid the expensive headache that comes from issues with your coils by scheduling regular commercial AC cleanings from Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing.
How to Tell if Your Coils Are Dirty?
- Visual Inspection – The most obvious way to tell if you have a dirty AC unit is to give it a quick inspection. If there is dirt, debris, or duct built up on the coil and blocking the airflow, then you are likely in need of a cleaning service.
- Higher Energy Bills – Dirty coils can increase your energy costs by 30%, which can add up quickly. Regular cleaning of an air conditioning system will help keep your unit energy efficient and less expensive.
- Poor Air Quality – If you are noticing a drop in your indoor air quality, then it is likely an issue with the air filtering through the coils. Regain your peace of mind by having a professional technician come to service your HVAC system so that you, your employees, and any potential customers can breathe easily.
Why You Need Coil Cleaning
- Extend the Life-Span of your HVAC System – Commercial HVAC coils are designed to last up to 20 years, and in some instances, they can even exceed that. Having yearly maintenance checks on your cooling system will help keep it running smoothly for many years to come.
- Improve Energy Efficiency – Professional cleaning can have your system working at peak efficiency, so you avoid those higher energy bills.
- Remove Seasonal Allergens – Left unchecked, pollen, debris, and other allergens can build up slowly on the coils and potentially make their way into the air ducts. Regular maintenance can mean you avoid duct cleaning as well as coil cleaning.
- Reduce Maintenance Time – Having your unit cleaned and inspected means that you are less likely to experience major issues in the long term. A certified technician will be able to alert you to potential issues before they become costly maintenance calls.
Get the Coil Cleaning You Need
The search for AC coil cleaning in Birmingham, AL, is over thanks to the professional technicians at Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing. Our staff has been inspecting, cleaning, and servicing evaporator and condenser coils for decades, and will have yours back in working order in no time. Contact us today to schedule your AC unit cleaning service, and ask about our regular maintenance plan that can save your business money in the long run.